This qualification has been designed specifically for those individuals who are required to have a basic knowledge of Health and Safety practices that are essential in the workplace.
It is also ideal for those entering the workplace for the first time or looking to progress in an organisation, the topics covered in this course include:
- The duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- The process of risk assessment
- Hazards and controls in the workplace
- Responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- Emergency procedures
- The importance of reporting accidents
These qualifications are provided by The Highfield Group.