This course is aimed at industry professionals, managers and those of which work above a supervisory level within the Food Industry.
This advanced level course goes into considerable depth about the inner workings of Food Safety and is held over 5 days. The content for this course includes:
- Ensuring Food Safety businesses operate in compliance with the law
- Understanding operational requirements, including managing good hygiene and safe working practices, supplier and stock control and premises maintenance
- Implementing Food Safety Management procedures, allocating roles and responsibilities
- Analysing and controlling the risks of microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards
- Communicating Food Safety Management information to staff, visitors and suppliers
- Managing staff training and the maintenance of training records
- Maintaining Food Safety Management procedures
- Maintaining Food Safety Culture
These qualifications are provided by The Highfield Group.